Due to high customer demand for clear soluble bags, the latest stock is now clear fully soluble bags.
- 25 bags on a roll in a re-sealable pack (price is for 25 bags)
- Hot Water Soluble Laundry Bag - 20 micron - 80 gauge.
- This bag completely dissolves when washed at 60 degrees C.
- Includes cold water soluble strip to release the contents on initial contact with water
Contaminated linen is placed in the bag. Any wet items shoudl be wrapped in dry items to prevent contact with the bag. The bag is then sealed with its cold water soluble tie tape ready for transfer to the laundry. Bags are then placed unopened into the washer.
The tape initially dissolves to release the contents and then the entire bag dissolves when washed at 65 degrees C for 10 minutes. Fully soluble and biodegradable.
Recommended to place the bag within an outer washing net for transport and to keep laundry separated and identified once the laundry bag has dissolved.
Ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and where laundry staff do not wish to handle contaminated washing.
Material: PVA - Poly Vinyl Alcohol
Packs of 25 soluble bags on a roll - CURENT STOCK IS CLEAR COLOUR
Hot Water Soluble Bag 26" x 33" - Completely Dissolves at 65C (25 pack) - CLEAR
- Product Code: LH020-025
- Availability: In Stock
- 4 or more special price £11.99 (£479.60 per 1000)
- 32 or more £10.99 (£439.60 per 1000)
- 64 or more £10.49 (£419.60 per 1000)
- 96 or more £9.99 (£399.60 per 1000)
- 128 or more £9.90 (£396.00 per 1000)
- 160 or more £9.80 (£392.00 per 1000)
For a higher quantity than this please call 01905 756061.